|OMEGA VERT JUICER|
- Model VERT330 – White Base
- Model VERT330HD – White Base and Heavy Duty GE Ultem Juice Screen
- Model VERT350 – Silver Base & Black Accents; GE Ultem Juice Screen
The VERT is Omega’s newest juicer model. The VERT has a unique design that allows items as firm as carrots and as fine as wheatgrass to be juiced efficiently in the same machine. The contemporary guise of the new model VERT will look attractive in any kitchen, either home or business.
- The VERT330 comes with a White Base
- The VERT330HD comes with a White Base It also includes GE Ultem (8 times stronger than the original plastic screen) Juicing Screen.
- The VERT350HD comes in a Silver base with black accent. It also includes GE Ultem (8 times stronger than the original plastic screen) Juicing Screen.
The Omega VERT Juicer is a completely different mechanism where fresh juice comes from squeezing rather than grinding. This one Juicer is designed to meet all your needs; it combines the convenience of centrifugal juicer and the efficiency and juice quality of an augur style juicer. Omega VERT Juicer is a newly developed patent product which is capable of making soy milk, vegetable extracting, fresh squeezed fruit juice, etc. This machine was designed to function as a “Juicer” and not provide the multi-functional features of other machines. This machine is excellent for juicing Wheatgrass, Leafy Greens, Fruits, and Vegetables.
LSJS (Low Speed Juicing System) squeezes instead of grinding which allows juice to maintain it’s pure color, natural taste, nutrients and vitamins.
- VRT300 has White Body
- VRT330HD has White Body, Ultem Juicing Screen
- VRT350 Heavy Duty, GE Ultem Juicing Screen
- Brushless Motor, Single Phase Induction
- 80 RPM for peak efficiency
- Crushing Ribs Equivalent to a 2 HP Motor
- Voltage 120V; Frequency 60 HZ: Power Consumption 150W
- 4.5 ft Electrical Cord
- Auto Cleaning System – Pour Water Through
- Commercial Condenser Motor
- Exclusive Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL) Household and Commercial Approval
- Dimensions 7.1 W x 9.8 L x 10.7 H
- Operations – Less than continuous 30 minutes
- Full Manufacturers Limited 10 year Warranty